Mô tả công việc
To develop and ensure effective and efficient implementation of Trade Marketing programs/ activities/ initiatives for all trade channels in nationwide and Asian countries in lines with Marketing, Commercial Strategies and the need of trade to achieve execution excellence.
1.Trade Marketing Strategies and Programs
- Conduct market research to understand corporate culture, consumer behavior experience in Asian countries area.
- Work closely with head of sales & marketing to align, input for trade marketing plans and activities.
- Identify sales opportunities from potential distribution network and map out product coverage target and trade marketing program to maximize sales volume.
- Develop and map out the list of potential customer, channel distribution in Asian countries and nationwide as well.
- Work closely with planning manager and related departments to develop an effective trade promotion strategy and its activities based on market situation.
- Prepare and develop yearly Trade Marketing strategies, programs, activity plan for each trade channel.
- Review market developments and customer needs on regular basis.
2. Manage & monitor trade marketing investments and execution
- Propose, review and closely monitor Trade Marketing budget allocation and manage the implementation.
- Manage right outlet segmentation to ensure the implementation of Trade Marketing programs' efficiency.
- Execute all programs designed to achieve channel KPIs (sales volume, market share, market coverage).
- Ensure POSM complied with guideline and effective within defined budget.
- Monitor the effectiveness of each trade investment and ensure maximum returns.
- Evaluation of all campaigns for further improvement.
3. Trade Marketing Reporting
- Regularly track channel Audit and KPIs.
- Provide insightful analysis, effective & efficient proposals, followed by speedy execution of initiatives to close the gap.
- Timely delivery of presentations, support all trade materials, information, etc...
- Ensure all data of Trade Marketing Programs is well-monitored.
4. Trade Marketing Materials
- Work closely with Sales representative to identify the need of Trade Marketing materials. (including POSM and Visual). Ensure the deployment in order to communicate the brand image.
- Manage all materials to be sufficient in warehouses for speedy placement and minimize inventory level.
5. Practices and Process Management:
- Ensure that all programs are reviewed and comply with relevant law and principles.
- Ensure where possible, all retail programs are tracked via systems; ensure program tracking is in place and reported accordingly.
- Coach and develop each team member, build a motivated and strong team.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance according to Labor Law.
- Salary: Negotiation.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Marketing.
- Hands on experience in market research, promotions, event, display.
- Strong in leadership, analytical, creativity and innovation, communication, teamwork , negotiation , presentation, problem solving and decision making.
- Related to Brands: Brand Framework Application, Market Research Tools Understanding, Agency Managing, Competitor Brand Portfolio Insight
- Related to Consumers: Consumer Engagement Optimization, Touch Points Application
- Related to Trade: Negotiation Skills, Customer Insights Application, Trade Marketing Application, Inventory Management.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales or Marketing, preferably in developing channel distribution in nationwide and Asian countries. At least 3 years experience in Trade Marketing / Marketing supervisory role, good understanding of trade needs and competitive edge.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- 01 job application
- 01 CV
- 01 resident permit, 3 identify cards, , 01 medical statement
- 01 character reference
- Related certificate