Mô tả công việc
- Report to: HR Manager (Vietnamese)
- Interviews workers and discusses with personnel, human relations, and work-related problems that adversely affect morale, health, and productivity.
- Evaluates and resolves human relations, labor relations, and work-related problems, and meets with management to determine appropriate action.
- Explains and provides advice to workers about company and governmental rules, regulations, and procedures, and need for compliance.
- Counsels employees regarding work, family, or personal problems.
- Explains company compensation and benefit programs, such as medical, insurance, retirement, and savings plans, and enrolls workers in specified programs.
- Arranges for employee library, lunchroom, recreational facilities, and activities.
- Develops, schedules, and conducts technical, management, and interpersonal skills training to improve employee performance.
- Prepares newsletter and other reports to communicate information about employee concerns and comments and organizational actions taken.
- Attends conferences and meetings, as employee-management liaison, to facilitate communication between parties.
- Prepares reports and enters and updates medical, insurance, retirement, and other personnel forms and records, using computer.
- Audits benefit accounts and examine records to ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Arranges for employee physical examination, first aid, and other medical attention.
- Inspects facilities to determine if lighting, sanitation, and security are adequate and to ensure compliance to standards.
- Supervise clerical or administrative personnel
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Thực hiện đầy đủ các chế độ: BHXH, BHYT, BHTN, tiền thưởng, lễ, tết và các chế độ theo Bộ Luật lao động Việt Nam.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Male / Female (Female preferred)
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Willing to work in Binh Phuoc Province
- At least 03 year experience in Employee Relation Field
- Good command of English & Vietnamese (both written and verbal)
- Thorough understanding of Vietnamese Labor Laws, Social Insurance Law
- Highly self-disciplined, good sense of responsibilities
- Hard-working, careful, detail-oriented and able to work under high pressure
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Đơn xin việc.
- Sơ yếu lí lịch dán ảnh có xác nhận của địa phương;
- Chứng minh thư nhân dân; Sổ hộ khẩu; Giấy khai sinh photo công chứng.
- Giấy khám sức khỏe bản A3, thời hạn không quá 6 tháng
- Pho to công chứng các văn bằng có liên quan.
- 4 ảnh 3*4 ; 4 ảnh 4*6