Mô tả công việc
- Ensure that the technical integrity and availability of equipment complies with all regulations
- Supervise the operation & maintenance of boiler (coal boiler)
- Ensure that hygienic practices are being applied at all times
- Ensure the implementation of all repairs/modifications resulting from gap assessments, plant audits and notifications.
- Establish and manage the yearly, monthly, weekly maintenance plans to ensure essential maintenance for spray drying plant is completed within a reasonable time.
- Manage scheduled Work Orders, labor hour allocation and the equipment Bill of Material (BOM).
- Ensure that the job planning, material and services planning is accurate and effective.
- Ensure that the equipment history, damage code and root cause analysis are completed correctly.
- Monitor plant/equipment to ensure optimal operation and reduction of planned/unplanned downtime.
- Optimize Predictive Maintenance technologies (Condition Monitoring and inspections) to minimize unplanned downtime.
- To join in identifying environmental aspect and environment impact assessment
- To join in respond of emergency case related to environment
- To take care of maintenance food processing equipments
- Report to Executive
- Working time 48 hours per week
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary will be paid at the time of Tet holiday
- Performance incentive: paid at the end of fiscal year (maximum 3 months of salary)
- Outing trip: 1 time/year
- Bus for employees coming from HCMC
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Health care insurance
- Working hour: 48 hrs/week
Yêu cầu công việc
- Knowledge of food processing equipment maintenance and technology.
- Good knowledge of coal boiler.
- Knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food safety and hygienic engineering (OSH&R).
- Analytical skills in problem solving.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Job application.
- CV photograph certified by the local;
- People ID; Registration book; Photo notarized birth certificate.
- Health certificate of A3, a period not exceeding 6 months
- Notarized photocopies of relevant qualifications.
- 4 photos 3 * 4; 4 photos 4 * 6