Mô tả công việc
- Assist HR Manager to conduct interview & select potential candidates for office & production positions
- Search, propose and develop effective recruitment channels both online & offline to meet recruitment requirement swithinap proved budget and deadline
- Develop, contact and keep good relationships with all recruitment partners such as: School, Recruitment agencies, Newspapers, Adver tisingagencies
- Compose all contents for job posting on suitable channels as well as manage, update and follow up the effectiveness of recruitment posting
- Assist HR Manager in conducting Employer Branding Activities such as: Job Fairs, Campus, Workshops,/Seminars, Internship programs,…
- Perform other tasks assigned byHR Manager
- This position reports to HR Manager.
- Competitive salary scheme and remuneration package will be discussed further in the interview.
- Candidates in Binh Duong Province are preferable.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Entitled to the full mode of the company
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduation major in Human Resources or relevant major
- At least 3 years working experience in Recruitment field
- Havingexperiences in manufacturingcompany is preferable
- Good command of English both in speaking and writing
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop positive and trustworthy relation ships
- Excellent presentation skills and be competent in using Microsoft Office tools to create professional reports and presentation
- Dynamic, result-oriented and able to work under high pressure.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
* All applications should include:
- Cover letter;
- Full and updated CV;
- Scan copy of relevant degrees and certificates in PDF formats, and to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org