Thông tin cơ bản
• Managing and operating financial accounting, management accounting functions
• Managing human resource of the organization
• Proposing policies, establishing and improving related procedures, regulations, procedures, forms and norms
• Preparing monthly financial statements
• Proposing a solution for a compact and effective system management
• Proposing KPIs, planning activities, allocating KPI for employees, organizing operations, controlling and timely communicating in the implementation process to achieve company goals
• Reviewing the resources, balance of money used at the Company
• Controlling the use of property used in production and for office management
• Urging debt collection and analyzing weekly cash flow fluctuations
• Reviewing the expense items the Company used to calculate cost and report monthly profit / loss
• Analyzing and calculating product costs
• Checking and comparing details of payroll and monthly social insurance
• Reporting on Corporate Income Tax declaration and annual Personal Income Tax finalization
• Reviewing annual salary fund; analyzing and advising the Board of Directors on the salary budget for the next year
• Salary: Negotiation + Allowance.
• Incentive: According to company policy and work results.
• Regulations on social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance. If there is any other case, the Company will reach an agreement with the employee.
• Benefits: Vacation, public holidays, picnics….
• To be trained in professional knowledge and related management software to work with the highest efficiency. Will be well-trained to do a good job as assigned.
• Graduated from College / University with specialties in Finance – Accounting
• Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience working as a chief accountant in manufacturing companies or groups.
• Foreign language: communicate fluently in English
• Analysis, synthesis, planning, reporting skills
• Persuading, negotiating, and influence skills
• Be knowledgeable about accounting standards, legal regulations in the accounting field.
• Excellent strategic thinking (including synthetic, analytical, systematic, creative and logical);
• The ability to handle conflicts and conflicts within the organization.
• Good communication, quick adaptation to the working environment, and sociable.
• Create and maintain relationships.
• Proficiency in office computer
• Scan of the Chief Accountant Certificate
Ngày tạo gian: 26-11-2020
Quy mô: 25 - 99
About Seung Jin SEUNG JIN is the leading manufacturer of metallic flexible piping solutions based on corrugated hoses (bellows) over 25 years in Korea. Our products have been certified according to ISO9001, ISO14001, KS, and KGS standards for domestic use and other authorities such as UL/ULc, FM, RINA, ABS, and BV for international markets. We export our products to over 20 countries including Australia, India and USA. We are doing our best to satisfy our customers by developing and innovating new items and technologies constantly.
Địa chỉ: KCN Nhơn Trạch III, Giai đoạn 2, Thị trấn Hiệp Phước, Huyện Nhơn Trạch
Điện thoại: 0251 3685600
Lượt xem: 3119
Nội dung nhập vào không được vượt quá 5000 kí tự.