Hạn cuối: 31/12/2020
Thông tin cơ bản
- To be responsible for operating the waste water treatment system (WWTS).
- Make sure the WWTS is always in good working condition and clean.
- Daily check the sludge sedimentation and record.ü Daily check the water usage at production area.
- Weekly test sample of waste water after treatment in the lab.
- Send the sample of waste water after treatment to agent for testing monthly.
- Send the sample of waster of Bung Cu spring to agent for testing quarterly.
- Regularly testing the source of waste water and make sure everyone follows the instruction of discharging waste water at their areas.
- Check containers of chemical and hazardous collection in factory. - Promulgate the "Reminder Form” when workers have violation of using chemical
- Support others for investigation of incidents (chemical leaking…) .
- Do inspection of using chemical with safety staff in factory.
- Do inspecting and reminding contractor’s workers about waste water discharge while working in factory.
- Supervise the collection, record, handover and handle of the waste.
- Check the other issues related to environment
* Safety tasks / Công việc An toàn:
- To assist Admin Manager in implementing occupational health, labor safety and environment improvement plan to eliminate danger risks and ensure work conditions at workplace complying with labor safety and environment legislation.
- To work as an executive secretary of company safety committee and assist committee head in scheduling, monitoring and evaluating annual labor protection plan.
- To work with authority related in checking and measuring work environment in the whole factory in a yearly basis.
- To work with maintenance to inspect and assess the safety for machines (earth connection and emergency stop system) on production floors in a quarterly basis.
- To inspect and assess the condition of all fire fighting equipments in the whole factory twice a month.
- To work with administration to handle Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) delivery and ensure that all Employees to be provided with the right PPE at all time. To control PPE budget, stock level and make purchasing request when needed.
- To make regular surveys and analyze risks of labor accident or fire at workplaces, find out preventative solutions and keep track on it to make sure preventative action plans to be implemented properly and on time.
- To work with production supervisor and clinic in investigating causes of accidents and recommend corrective/preventative actions to prevent risk of occurrence and ensure that all approved action plans are implemented properly and on time.
- To work with Employee Relation Officer in giving discipline action to those who violates safety regulations at the workplace.
- To coordinate with security, clinic and local fire police station in conducting fire fighting and evacuation drills every year.
- To work with department heads to in preparing and posting up safety regulations, guidances and warnings to ensure providing all necessary information about labor safety at workplaces.
- To keep the following safety related records and documentations in tidy and order …
- Establish decision and operative regulations of company labor safety committee.
- Labor protection plan and related record such as material, certificates and list of attendant of safety training ...
- Fire fighting and evacuation drill record.
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) delivery book.
- Compensation in kind for employees working in bad environment.
- Yearly work environment measure record.
- Quarterly machineries/equipments/chemicals/fire safety checklist.
- Safety Auditing Records of machines requires seriously about safety issue.
- Machinery curriculum vitae.
- safety / environment / health related SOPs, guidelines, standards and regulations.
- safety / environment / health inspection records issued by authority.
- Labor accident investigation records.
- Safety legistrations and regulations related to company industry issued by government
- Other safety / environment / health related records required by authority.
- All safety / environment / health related reports in both softcopy and hardcopy
- To prepare labor accident report (monthly/ quarterly and every 6 month) and other necessary reports required by Health and Safety Officer.
- To prepare reports related to safety / environment / health required by authorities.
- To give contribution on safety and environment to company Newsletter
- Study and analyze all safety hazards of machines and equipment. And cooperate with the maintenance to repair, install enough safety guards for all machines properly.
- Coordinate with the production to draft, publish and train workers the Safety operation instruction and issue the safety cards to operators.
- To implement other tasks assigned by Admin manager.
- Immediately report any and all risks or environment related.
- Immediately report any and all risks or accidents.
- Daily report about samples condition take from waste water treatment system.
- Monthly / quarterly / yearly reports related safety and environment to Authorities as law
* Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Waste water treatment system is always in good working condition.
- Make sure out-put waste water passed the standard according to laws.
- 100% of machines with the Safety operation Procedure hanging on at working place
- 100% operators are trained with the Safety Operation Procedure and issued Safety Card.
- Work environment measurement must be done in a yearly basis.
- 100% fire fighting equipment must be checked in a monthly basis.
- Labor accident reports for every half year must be made not later than Jan 05 and July 05 of year
- Fire fighting and evacuation drills must be conducted every year.
- 100% labor accident must have record and corrective/preventive action.
- All labor accidents must be reported not later than 01 day after accident happens.
- 100% corrective/preventive action must be audited and reported on time.
- At least two (02) contributions about safety and environment a week to company Newsletter.
- Any of safety records must be found not more than five (05) minutes.
- Good communication in Vietnamese. English speaking is preferred.
- Careful, reliable and hard working.
- Can work OT when needed.
Ngày tạo gian: 30-03-2020
Công ty TNHH VFR là công ty 100% vốn nước ngoài đầu tư trực tiếp từ Vương quốc Anh và Hoa Kỳ và được biết đến như là Nhà sản xuất hàng đầu tại Việt Nam xuất khẩu đồ gỗ nội thất chất lượng cao cấp với thương hiệu Jonathan Charles Fine Furniture đến Mỹ, Anh, Tây Ban Nha, Pháp,Ý, Nga, Australia và nhiều hơn nữa. Chúng tôi hiện đang có trên 2000 nhân viên và có kế hoạch đầy tham vọng là mở rộng nhanh chóng trong thời gian sắp tới. Là một tổ chức kinh doanh và là người sử dụng lao động, chúng tôi cam kết thực hiện xuất sắc Trách Nhiệm Xã Hội của doanh nghiệp và mang đến một gói lợi ích rất cạnh tranh đồng thời trao cho người Lao Động Việt Nam của chúng tôi những cơ hội không giới hạn để bước lên cao nhất trên nấc thang sự nghiệp. Chúng tôi liên tục tìm kiếm những người năng động, có động lực cao, định hướng sự nghiệp một cách tích cực, chăm chỉ và đầy tham vọng để phát triển cơ cấu và tổ chức của công ty chúng tôi. Chúng tôi cam kết phát triển một cơ cấu quản lý bao gồm những người quản lý Việt Nam tốt nhất, có khả năng làm việc với các nhà quản lý châu Âu và Mỹ với trọng tâm duy nhất là duy trì công ty chúng tôi như là công ty xuất khẩu đồ gỗ nội thất cao cấp hàng đầu ở châu Á.
Địa chỉ: 47/4, ĐT 743, KP. Bình Phước B, Phường Bình Chuẩn , Thị xã Thuận An , Bình Dương
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 274 379 8960
Lượt xem: 3744
Bình Dương Thỏa thuận 1người
Nội dung nhập vào không được vượt quá 5000 kí tự.